there use to be four little piggies.


Alright, hey guys uhm...I am a little sad today, okay more than a little sad but just a pinch more. So I guess somebody had liked my blog and then disliked it, if you understood any of that K U D O S k id ! : ) Oh well, I lost a follower but that's okay. Oh and please take no offense to the title, I think non of you are fat and it is not meant as an insult, wouldn't want to run off my only three bloggers, now would I.

I know I haven't written a lot lately, it's kid of been, pictures, pictures, pictures. Sorry, I found a new website out there in cyberspace, called flickr so I have been browsing around. It's fun you should try it. :) Anyway I promise to write and keep up with actually posting b l o g s. Well my laptop is about to die and I am going to go and read a book, then talk about it on GoodReads.com; isn't cyberspace just lovely.

Comments

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts